Wednesday Woes are a favorite on skateboarding.com. So to give you more of what you like, here’s a round up of our 10 favorite Wednesday Woes recently. Don’t forget to upload yours!
This one is a bit old, but damn, just re-watch it and tell us you didn’t laugh out loud.
2. Roof to Curb
How in the hell are you gonna ollie off a roof and end up hitting your head on a—curb?
Just straight up handrail service. I don’t think homey knows which part of his body hurts the worst.
First time dropping in can always lead to disaster. We’ve all been there—well maybe not that bad.
Who knew this feeble grind would end up bucking him like a wild bull?
It’s all fun and games until you try to show off for the neighbors.
7. No Bitches
Words won’t do this one justice. A horrific slam followed by one of the funniest Wed Woe quotes we’ve ever heard.
A good old fashioned healthy stack.
9. April Fools
A classic rack that was bestowed upon us on the Fool’s day. No joking there, though.
10. Taint Bounce
Which Wallpaper is your favorite?
- Brandon Westgate, kickflip (22.0%, 133 Votes)
- Grant Taylor, ollie (21.0%, 123 Votes)
- Tom Remillard, frontside boardslide (15.0%, 91 Votes)
- Lee Yankou, crooked grind (8.0%, 48 Votes)
- Alex Olson, frontside 360 (7.0%, 40 Votes)
- Nyjah Huston, five-0 (5.0%, 30 Votes)
- Austyn Gillette, fakie ollie (5.0%, 28 Votes)
- JT Aultz, pop shove-it nosegrind (5.0%, 27 Votes)
- Evan Smith, hurricane (4.0%, 24 Votes)
- Trevor Colden, backside 180 nosegrind (4.0%, 21 Votes)
- Jake Johnson, switch ollie/wallride (3.0%, 17 Votes)
- Gilbert Crockett, noseblunt-slide (3.0%, 17 Votes)
Total Voters: 599