HOW THIS WORKS:
- Four teams are handpicked.
- Each team is given 10 days out in the streets with a moving truck full of building materials, Makita Power Tools, and two professional builders.
- Each team is assigned one TWS photographer to shoot an article for the magazine.
- Each team is allowed a film crew and creative design team to produce a 3 to 5-minute video exclusively for skateboarding.com.
- The final photo and video product is judged by the TWS edit staff on the level of skating, creativity, the use of obstacles and spots, as well as overall image and video quality.
- The winner gets the cover of the magazine and will have a spot reserved in the next Skate & Create.