TransWorld SKATEboarding’s 50-50
Presented by Zumiez
The TransWorld 50/50 Video Contest is back! We’ve partnered with Zumiez once again to identify 50 Winners in 50 States through a video contest hosted on TWSkate.com. Once we have our 50 State Winners, we’ll post your videos on our site and let the country vote by region to determine our 6 Regional Winners. From there, the TWS staff will select 1 Grand Prize winner, awarded with Gear, Travel, Exposure, and more!
- Upload your video to YouTube and use the form below to submit your video before October 10, 2016
- 50 Winners Announced! One Winner per state will be announced on our website on October 17th
- Regional Voting – Each state winner will be placed into regions (6 total) and regional voting will begin on October 17th
- 6 Finalists Announced – Regional Voting will last 6 weeks and the 6 Finalists will be announced on November 28th
- The Grand Prize Winner will be announced on December 12th!
- Each State Winner will receive a $100 Zumiez gift card.
- The 6 Regional Finalists will receive additional prizes from our sponsors and a $200 Zumiez gift card.
- The Grand Prize winner and his filmer will receive a 5 day all-expense paid trip to CA to hang out with the TWS and our sponsors, film a video for our site, and attend the 19th Annual TransWorld SKATEboarding Awards and World Premiere of the new TWS video. Other prizes include a $500 Zumiez shopping spree, Gear for a Year from our sponsors, and a Check Out in the mag!
- All entries must be submitted through the official submission form below
- All videos must be loaded on YouTube before being shared through the entry form
- Videos should be no longer than 2 minutes
- Participants must be at least 13 years old
- Participants must live in the United States and be available for travel around the week of January 20, 2017
- In addition to our 50 finalist videos, we’ll be Awarding other categories such as Best Edit, Best Trick, Best Photo, and Honorable Mentions. Stay tuned to our Facebook and Instagram to learn more.
For more information, see Official Rules