This question has absolutely nothing to do with skateboarding (as will the rest that follow), but let’s just see what some skateboarders had to say.
Do you have any comments regarding The Ohio State Buckeyes thrilling 44-38 triple overtime victory over The NC State Wolfpack?
“I will tell you one thing about that Ohio State game, that was bullshit! They had 25 seconds left to get into field goal position and try for the win. Instead they took a knee. Ridiculous. It’s not like it was four seconds and they had one play. They had time for a few.”
- Rob Dyrdek – Kettering, Ohio
“Damn, I thought that was baseball. I was waiting for the homerun.”
-Kristian Svitak — Garfield Hts., Ohio
“I think the Buckeyes ran into a buzzsaw! I think they got lucky myself.”
-My Dad, Robert Murray — Northfield Center, Ohio
“Uh, I really don’t keep up with that stuff. I guess good job. Go Buckeyes!
- Nate Jones — Dayton, Ohio
I tend to not follow college football. However, anyone who grew up in the midwest knows that football=life there. I spoke with my dad after the game, who has scarlet & grey blood, and he said he was so stressed out over the game he popped a few blood vessels in his forehead. wow. dont believe me, watch “go tigers”!
- Chad Knight – Columbus,Ohio
F**k the Buckeyes! It’s all about the Bearcats down here.
- Gary Collins – Cincinnati, Ohio
Ohio State’s defense stuffed N.C. State’s T.A. McLendon on 4th-and-1 at the goal line to preserve a wild 44-38 triple-overtime victory for the Buckeyes in front of 104,890 fans at Ohio Stadium. It was the first overtime game in stadium history and extended the nation’s longest winning streak to 17 games.
The third ranked Buckeyes moved to 3-0 on the season, which brings on the next question. How can last years National Championship Team fall to a number three ranking without even losing a game? Everyone doubted them last year and look what happened. I predict the same result.
Anyone want to bet on the Ohio State/ Michigan game later this year?
Post Game Notes:
* The win extends the Buckeyes’ winning streak to 17, the longest active streak in the country.
* With this win (44-38), Ohio State has won nine consecutive games when the difference is seven points or less.
* The Ohio State defense held N.C. State to —3 yards rushing in the first half, marking the second time this season the Buckeyes have held an opponent to negative yards rushing in the first half.
* Since Ohio State first fielded a team in 1890, the squad is 749-292-53 overall.