1. Learn five-0 grinds before you step to this trick.
2. Approach the object parrallel with a medium amount of speed.
3. Ollie up and concentrate on getting your back truck on the object.
4. Try to get into the five-0 position, but at a slight angle.
5. Once your truck is definetely on, tilt it inward a bit more. This tilt is what makes it a salad grind.
6. Hold it in this position as long as possible.
7. Get ready to pop off.
8. Begin turning your shoulders back and centering your weight.
9. Come off as straight as possible or you’ll get jacked.
10. Absorb the impact.
11. Roll away.