>1. Approach the obstacle you plan on nosepicking at a comfortable speed.
2. Set your feet up like you would for a regular ollie.
3. Eye the perch you plan on nosepicking.
4. Ollie up while guiding the front of your board toward the object. As your front truck makes contact, compress your body, and grab the rail with your trailing hand. For added difficulty, try grabbing stalefish.
5. Allow your weight to center and begin turning your shoulders in toward the landing while pulling off the object with all of your might.
6. Once you’ve cleared your landing, let go of your rail, stand up, and ride away. Look for other things to nosepick.