1. Approach the ledge at a comfortable speed.
2. Pop a frontside 180, but keep most of your weight on the tail.
3. Keep your eyes on your tail, and keep your shoulders rotating the full 180.
4. Lock your back truck on the ledge, and keep your weight over the tail.
5. Try to stay in fakie five-0 position for as long as possible.
6. Hold it.
7. Continue the rotation of your shoulders-this will help you pop
out the additional 180.
8. Start to shift your weight back to your front foot.
9. Land on the bolts, and ride away smooth.-James Craig