1. For this trick your board is going to flip like a kickflip, but spin around like a 360 shove-it. That’s why it’s called a 360 flip¿duh.
2. Place your back foot on the edge of the tail, maybe even hang your toe off a bit for some scoop action. Your front foot should be in the kickflip position.
3. Pop with your back foot like you would for a pop shove-it, but pop it a bit harder.
4. Picture drawing a half-circle with your front foot. This is the flip motion you do for this trick.
5. Suck up those legs for the catch.
6. Try to land over the truck bolts.
7. Roll away, and keep practicing.