1. Frontside 180s are fun and easy because you get to see where you’re going.
2. Start your ollie, and begin turning those shoulders.
3. From here it’s all about spotting where you’re going to land and turning the rest of the way.
4. Once you reach a certain point, you need to concentrate on leveling out your board.
5. Make sure your board is level and straight for the roll-away.
6. Extend those legs to absorb the landing.
7. Stay centered, and try to keep your balance.
8. Keep rollin’.
9. Piece of cake.