1. Remember, manuals are fun. Think of them as skateboard wheelies. Now put your feet like you would when ollieing up a curb.
2. Ollie onto the curb, and make sure your back wheels don’t lock up.
3. Once you get above the curb, you’re going to start putting your weight back over the tail.
4. Put pressure on your tail, and keep those front wheels up.
5. Here’s where all that flatground manual practice pays off. Keep balancing!
6. To pop off, try to pop a mini ollie.
7. Start centering your weight to roll away.
8. Slam those wheels on the ground.
9. See, that was easy. Now go find a longer curb.