1. The first thing you have to do is put your back foot on the tail and your front foot in the center of the board.
2. Get ready to pop by compressing and bending your knees.
3. Now jump, make your tail hit the ground, and let your board pop up at an angle.
4. As you jump, start sliding your front foot forward.
5. Sliding your foot up is the key because it lifts the board up and levels it out.
6. Suck your legs up to get higher.
7. Start extending your legs.
8. Center your weight.
9. Roll away. Remember, the only way to get better at ollies is to do them a lot! Ollie up curbs, over boards, and off stairs to get more pop.