*It’s good to learn this trick so you can get speed and flow at skateparks.
1. Learn how to drop in and do axle stalls then this trick is easy.
2. Roll toward the bowl or ramp at a slight angle.
3. You want to lift up your front wheels to pop over the coping.
4. While rolling over the coping, begin leaning forward like you’re dropping in.
5. Keep your knees bent, and slam those front wheels down.
6. Stay low and centered while you pump down the transition.
7. With practice, this technique will give you way more speed than a regular drop-in.
8. Now try it frontside! (Ping-Pong is great!)