1. If you learn frontside five-0 grinds first, this trick will be way easier.
2. Start your ollie.
3. Concentrate on getting your back truck on the object and flattening out your board.
4. Now you’re going to put your weight back a little bit and point your nose down.
5. Keep pressure on your back truck to keep the board locked in.
6. Now you’re going to start a little ollie to pop out.
7. If you want bonus style points, you can pop a big ollie out like Justin here.
8. Spot the landing.
9. Roll away.