1. Approach the object rolling parallel to it.
2. Ollie up, then look down so you can concentrate on getting your back truck over the obstacle.
3. Lean back a bit to put most of your weight over your rear truck.
4. Now put pressure on your tail to keep it in the five-0 position.
5. You front foot actually keeps the board by straight by guiding the board and keeping it locked in.
6. When you get near the end, you should start centering your weight.
7. Extend your legs to absorb the drop.
8. Try to land as straight as possible.
9. Ride away.