Backside Smith Grinds With Paul Rodriguez
1. Roll right next to the object with your back foot on the tail and front foot behind the front truck bolts.
2. Start your ollie.
3. Concentrate on getting your back truck above the ledge.
4. Use your front foot to push your board down into the Smith position.
5. The key to this trick is placing your weight back while pushing your board in front of you to keep grinding.
6. Once you start slowing down, get ready to pop out.
7. Ollie out just like you would for a backside grind.
8. Level the board out.
9. Land as straight as possible.
10. Roll away.