1. Put your feet in the nollie position (front foot on the nose, back foot behind the rear truck bolts).
2. Start your nollie far enough away from the ledge to allow you to clear it on the way up.
3. Once you get your nose above the ledge, start putting your weight back and aim your front truck at the ledge.
4. Put a lot of pressure on the nose of your board.
5. Keep it locked in, use your back foot as a guide to keep the board straight.
6. Get ready to pop out.
7. Do a mini nollie to get off the ledge, remember to straighten out your shoulders.
8. Land as straight as possible and roll away happy.