1. We’ve been told the secret to this trick is keeping your shoulders parallel to the object you’re skating.
2. Roll up on the obstacle like you’re going to bust a backside 50-50.
3. Once you ollie, you’re going to start to shift your weight forward over the nose.
4. Try to balance over your front truck, but keep your weight centered.
5. It seems like it helps to relax a bit on this trick¿this helps keep your weight in the sweet spot to keep grinding.
6. Start your nollie to pop out.
7. Begin shifting your weight from forward to center.
8. Slam those four wheels on the ground.
9. Where’s that 30-stair rail at?