1. Go to 7 Eleven, get a candy bar, and make sure you can do half-Cabs and boardslides first.
2. This trick is easier if you have some speed. Ollie and start turning your shoulders 90 degrees.
3. The key is concentrating on getting your front truck over the obstacle. Don’t bonk.
4. Keep your shoulders straight while railsliding. This helps keep your board form turning too far and hitting the rail.
5. Start turning the other 90 degrees to pop off.
6. Extend your legs.
7. Suck it up.
8. Go get a Slurpee and freeze your brain.