1. Put on your hoodie.
2. For this trick your board turns 180 like a frontside pop shove-it, but flips like a heelflip.
3. Ollie and pop your board a bit like a frontside pop shove-it.
4. Now execute the heelflip, but kick it a bit more forward to help the board turn.
5. Suck up those legs for the catch.
6. Try to get your feet over the truck bolts, this way you won’t snap your tail off.
7. Center your weight.
8. Extend those legs, and make sure your hoodie is still on.
9. Roll away, and pretend like this trick is way too easy.