Trick TipsNollie Noseslides With Erik Koston
1. Approach the curb at a slight angle with some speed if you want to slide.
2. Since you nollie into this trick, you have to pop sooner than you would for a normal noseslide.
3. Nollie and focus on getting your nose above the curb.
4. Once you’re above the curb, turn your board sideways to get into the noseslide position.
5. Put your weight over the nose and put some pressure on it to slide.
6. Lock it in.
7. Push your front foot forward and start turning to pop out.
8. Land parallel to the curb get ready to roll away.
9. Damn, check those shoes. Koston Three?