HOW THIS WORKS:
- The four teams are made up of a total of six skaters—four pros and two ams.
- Each team is given nine days in a warehouse with the same set of obstacles.
- Each team is allowed one art director on site.
- Each team is assigned one TWS photographer to shoot a feature article for the magazine.
- Each team is allowed a film crew to produce a video for skateboarding.com.
- The final photo and video product is judged by the TWS edit staff (minus S&C coordinators Skin Phillips and Josh Brooks) on the level of skating, creativity, the use of obstacles, and overall image and video quality.
- The winner gets the cover of the magazine and will have a spot reserved in Skate & Create 2011.
To see all the Skate & Create photos, pick up the October 2010 issue of TransWorld SKATEboarding.
Which video was your favorite?
- Lakai (37.0%, 5,532 Votes)
- etnies (27.0%, 4,150 Votes)
- Fallen (25.0%, 3,821 Votes)
- adidas (11.0%, 1,604 Votes)
Total Voters: 15,107
Check out our 2009 Skate & Create Coverage