TransWorld SKATEboarding’s 50-50
We’re scouring the 50 states and calling out to all the hometown heroes across the country. For the third year in a row we’re on the hunt for the best, undiscovered skateboarders in the US and need to round up 50 State Winners by January 1, 2018. (One winner from each state.) Once we’ve determined our state winners, we’ll post their videos right here and let the country vote by region to determine our 6 Regional Winners. From there, the TransWorld SKATEboarding staff will select 1 Grand Prize Winner, who will be awarded with a feature in the magazine and on the website, a $500 shopping spree, tons of product, exposure, and more!
- Upload your video to YouTube and use the form below to submit your video before January 1, 2018
- 50 Winners Announced! One Winner per state will be announced on our website starting on January 8, 2018
- Regional Voting – Each state winner will be placed into regions (6 total) and regional voting will begin on January 8th
- 6 Finalists Announced – Regional Voting will last 6 weeks and the 6 Finalists will be announced on February 19th
- The Grand Prize Winner will be announced on February 26, 2018!
- Each State Winner will receive a $100 Zumiez gift card.
- The 6 Regional Finalists will receive additional prizes from our sponsors and a $200 Zumiez gift card.
- The Grand Prize winner will receive a Check Out in the mag, Video Check Out on the website, a $500 Zumiez shopping spree, Gear for a Year from our sponsors, tons of exposure and more!
- All entries must be submitted through the official submission form above
- All videos must be loaded on YouTube before being shared through the entry form
- Videos should be no longer than 2 minutes and have NO MUSIC
- Participants must be at least 13 years old
- Participants must live in the United States
For more information, see Official Rules